Terms of Services
All services provided by Hostvento WebSolutions (“Hostvento WebSolutions”) may be used for lawful purposes only. Transmission, storage or presentation of any information, data or material in violation of any United States federal, state or city law is prohibited. This includes, but is not limited to: copyrighted material, material we judge to be threatening or obscene, or material protected by trade secret and other statute. The subscriber agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Hostvento WebSolutions from any claims resulting from the use of service which damages the subscriber or any other party.
Prohibited are sites that promote any illegal activity or present content that may be damaging to Hostvento WebSolutions’ servers, or any other server on the Internet. Links to such materials are also prohibited.
Examples of unacceptable content or links: pirated software hacker programs or archives Warez sites.
NOTICE: IF YOUR ACCOUNT IS FOUND TO CONTAIN ILLEGAL ACTIVITY, ILLEGAL MP3 FILES, PIRATED SOFTWARE, HACKER PROGRAMS, WAREZ PROGRAMS, OR ANY OTHER ILLEGAL FILES, YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE TERMINATED IMMEDIATELY, WITHOUT NOTICE, AND A $50.00 CANCELLATION FEE WILL APPLY. ADDITIONALLY, Hostvento WebSolutions WILL NOTIFY THE PROPER AUTHORITIES OF YOUR ACTIONS.
All account plans come with a predetermined amount of traffic allowance. We monitor all accounts and bill $1.00 for each gig of traffic exceeded. This amount is not prorated, meaning that 1 mb – 1 gig will be treated and billed as the same.
We currently do not allow IRC or IRC bots to be operated on our servers.
Any attempt to undermine or cause harm to a server or customer of Hostvento WebSolutions is strictly prohibited. As our customer you are responsible for all your accounts. Should you violate the Terms of Services outlined within, your account will be cancelled without chance of refund.
Refusal of Service
We reserve the right to refuse, cancel or suspend service, at our sole discretion. All sub-networks, distributive hosting sites and dedicated servers of Hostvento WebSolutions must adhere to the above policies, with the exception of system resources in respect to dedicated servers.
By the Account Activation Date of each month, Hostvento WebSolutions shall either: (1) debit the client’s credit card (when such information has been provided by the client); or (2) deliver, by e-mail or regular mail, an invoice in accordance with the applicable Service Fees for services rendered for the current month. When an invoice is delivered to the client, payment shall be remitted to Hostvento WebSolutions by no later than the specified payment due date. Hostvento WebSolutions shall be entitled to immediately terminate this agreement for client’s failure to make timely payments. You will be provided with an invoice on a monthly basis. All credit cards are billed automatically on a monthly basis. It is the client’s responsibility to ensure that they have sufficient credit to cover this transaction. In the event that there is insufficient credit, we will send an e-mail notification, at which point we will need to be provided with another credit card account number within 24 hours. If we do not receive a response within 24 hours, the account, and all accounts under that account plan, will be suspended.
Certain services carry a setup fee charged by Hostvento WebSolutions to client, which must be paid by client in order to have use of said services. If client terminates this agreement, client shall be responsible for any and all outstanding fees owed to Hostvento WebSolutions and agrees to pay any and all fees incurred by client. Because the services are provided on a monthly basis, the client will be responsible for service fees incurred each month, regardless of when client provides notice of termination. Thus, for example, if the client provides notice of termination on the 15th day of a particular month, the client will be responsible for service fees for the entire month, and such fees will not be pro-rated or refunded.
Money back guarantee & refund policy
We offer a 30 day Money back guarantee.
Refunds: If client has retained the services for one year and has pre-paid Hostvento WebSolutions for such services, refunds will be issued for any unused full month of the services, upon client’s request. Therefore, if client’s account is cancelled at any point during the one-year term, client will be entitled to a refund for the months remaining, after notice given by the 25th day of the preceding month.
Any account deactivated due to non-payment will require a reactivation fee of $20.00 prior to reactivation.
Any account deactivated due to non-payment will require a reactivation fee of $20.00 prior to reactivation.
Limitation of Liability
Hostvento WebSolutions shall not be responsible for any claimed damages, including incidental and consequential damages, which may arise from Hostvento WebSolutions ‘ servers going off-line or being unavailable for any reason whatsoever. Furthermore, Hostvento WebSolutions shall not be responsible for any claimed damages, including incidental or consequential damages, resulting from the corruption or deletion of any web site from one of Hostvento WebSolutions ‘ servers. All damages shall be limited to the immediate termination of service.
Violations of these Acceptable Use Policies should be referred to firstname.lastname@example.org .All complaints will be investigated promptly. Failure to follow any term or condition will be grounds for immediate account deactivation.
Hostvento WebSolutions cannot be held liable for system down time, crashes or data loss. We cannot be held liable for any predicated estimate of profits which a client would have gained if their site was functioning. Certain services provided by Hostvento WebSolutions are resold. Thus, certain equipment, routing, software and programming used by Hostvento WebSolutions are not directly owned or written by Hostvento WebSolutions. Moreover, Hostvento WebSolutions holds no responsibility for the use of our clients’ accounts. Failure to comply with any terms or conditions will result in the automatic deactivation of the account in question. We reserve the right to remove any account, without advance notice for any reason without restitution, as Hostvento WebSolutions sees fit.
By activating your account with Hostvento WebSolutions, you agree to the above policies and disclaimer. Upon requesting activation of an account, you are required to accept these policies, guidelines and disclaimer, and a copy of your acceptance is forwarded along with your activation request to be maintained with your account information. NOTICE: If you sign up for an account and fail to comply with these terms, no refunds will be given. We will, however, advise you by e-mail or phone prior to taking any action to provide you with an opportunity to correct the problem.
Server Uptime Guarantee
Hostvento WebSolutions guarantees 99.9% service (http, ftp, pop, imap, smtp) uptime on all hosting plans. Should we fail to deliver this for any given calendar month, your account will be refunded a pro-rated amount for the duration of excessive downtime.
- ASSIGNMENT / SUBCONTRACTORS
The Customer shall not assign, sublicense or transfer its rights or obligations under this Agreement to any third party without the prior written consent of the Company. Company may assign its rights and obligations under this Agreement, and may engage service providers, subcontractors or agents in performing its duties and exercising its rights hereunder without the Customer’s consent. Except as otherwise expressly provided herein, the provisions of this Agreement shall inure to the benefit of and be binding upon, permitted successors and assigns of the Parties.
- CUSTOMER – CUSTOMER TRANSFER
- A. Company may transfer the Order of the Customer to another Person, Organization or any other Legal entity under the following circumstances:
- A. i. Authorization from the Customer and/or their Agent or Authorized Representative in a manner prescribed by Company from time to time;
- A. ii. On receiving orders from a competent Court, Law Enforcement Agency, or recognized Regulatory body;
- B. In the above circumstances the Customer shall extend full cooperation to Company in transferring the Order from the Customer.
- A. THE COMPANY SYSTEM ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “WHERE IS” BASIS AND WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY OF ANY KIND.
- B. COMPANY AND SERVICE PROVIDERS EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES AND / OR CONDITIONS, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY OR SATISFACTORY QUALITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTY RIGHTS AND QUALITY/AVAILABILITY OF TECHNICAL SUPPORT.
- C. COMPANY AND SERVICE PROVIDERS ASSUME NO RESPONSIBILITY AND SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES TO, OR VIRUSES THAT MAY AFFECT, YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT OR OTHER PROPERTY IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR ACCESS TO, USE OF, COMPANY SYSTEM OR BY ACCESSING COMPANY SERVERS. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, COMPANY AND SERVICE PROVIDERS DO NOT REPRESENT, WARRANT OR GUARANTEE THAT (A) ANY INFORMATION/DATA/DOWNLOAD AVAILABLE ON OR THROUGH COMPANY SYSTEM OR COMPANY SERVERS WILL BE FREE OF INFECTION BY VIRUSES, WORMS, TROJAN HORSES OR ANYTHING ELSE MANIFESTING DESTRUCTIVE PROPERTIES; OR (B) THE INFORMATION AVAILABLE ON OR THROUGH THE COMPANY SYSTEM/COMPANY SERVERS WILL NOT CONTAIN ADULT-ORIENTED MATERIAL OR MATERIAL WHICH SOME INDIVIDUALS MAY DEEM OBJECTIONABLE; OR (C) THE FUNCTIONS OR SERVICES PERFORMED BY COMPANY AND SERVICE PROVIDERS WILL BE SECURE, TIMELY, UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE OR THAT DEFECTS IN THE COMPANY SYSTEM WILL BE CORRECTED; OR (D) THE SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR EXPECTATIONS OR (E) THE SERVICES PROVIDED UNDER THIS AGREEMENT OPERATE IN COMBINATION WITH ANY SPECIFIC HARDWARE, SOFTWARE, SYSTEM OR DATA.
- D. COMPANY AND SERVICE PROVIDERS MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES AS TO THE SUITABILITY OF THE INFORMATION AVAILABLE OR WITH RESPECT TO ITS LEGITIMACY, LEGALITY, VALIDITY, QUALITY, STABILITY, COMPLETENESS, ACCURACY OR RELIABILITY. COMPANY AND SERVICE PROVIDERS DO NOT ENDORSE, VERIFY OR OTHERWISE CERTIFY THE CONTENT OF ANY SUCH INFORMATION. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE WAIVER OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO THE FOREGOING EXCLUSIONS, AS TO IMPLIED WARRANTIES, MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
- E. FURTHERMORE, COMPANY NEITHER WARRANTS NOR MAKES ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE OR THE RESULTS OF THE COMPANY SYSTEM, COMPANY SYSTEM SERVERS, HOSTGATOR INDIA WEBSITE AND ANY OTHER SOFTWARE / API / SPECIFICATION / DOCUMENTATION / APPLICATION SERVICES IN TERMS OF THEIR CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE.
- JURISDICTION & ATTORNEY’S FEES
This Agreement shall be governed by and interpreted and enforced in accordance with the laws of the Country, State and City where Company is incorporated, applicable therein without reference to rules governing choice of laws. Any action relating to this Agreement must be brought in a court in the city, state, country where Company is incorporated.
- A. Any reference in this Agreement to gender shall include all genders, and words importing the singular number only shall include the plural and vice versa.
- B. There are no representations, warranties, conditions or other agreements, express or implied, statutory or otherwise, between the Parties in connection with the subject matter of this Agreement, except as specifically set forth herein.
- C. The Parties shall attempt to resolve any disputes between them prior to resorting to litigation through mutual understanding or a mutually acceptable Arbitrator.
- D. This Agreement shall inure to the benefit of and be binding upon Company and the Customer as well as all respective successors and permitted assigns.
- E. Survival: In the event of termination of this Agreement for any reason, Sections 1, 4, 5, 7(D), 7(E), 7(F), 7(G), 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 14, 17, 18, 19,20(C), 20(E), 20(G), 21(A)(ii) and all Sections of Appendix A, and all Sections of Appendix B, and all Sections of Appendix C, and any Sections covered separately under a Survival clause in any Customer Product Agreement Extension, and any Sections that by their very nature should survive shall survive.
- F. This Agreement does not provide and shall not be construed to provide third parties (i.e. non-parties to this Agreement), with any remedy, claim, and cause of action or privilege against Company.
- G. The Customer, Company, and its Service Providers are independent contractors, and nothing in this Agreement will create any partnership, joint venture, agency, franchise, and sales representative or employment relationship between the parties.
- F. Entire Agreement; Severability: This Agreement, which includes Appendix A, [Appendix B,] Appendix C and each executed Customer Product Agreement Extension constitutes the entire agreement between the Parties concerning the subject matter hereof and supersedes any prior agreements, representations, statements, negotiations, understandings, proposals or undertakings, oral or written, with respect to the subject matter expressly set forth herein. If any provision of this Agreement shall be held to be illegal, invalid or unenforceable, each Party agrees that such provision shall be enforced to the maximum extent permissible so as to effect the intent of the Parties, and the validity, legality and enforceability of the remaining provisions of this Agreement shall not in any way be affected or impaired thereby. If necessary to effect the intent of the Parties, the Parties shall negotiate in good faith to amend this Agreement to replace the unenforceable language with enforceable language that reflects such intent as closely as possible.
- G. The division of this Agreement into Sections, Subsections, Appendices, Extensions and other Subdivisions and the insertion of headings are for convenience of reference only and shall not affect or be used in the construction or interpretation of this Agreement.
- H. Language. All notices, designations, and specifications made under this Agreement shall be made in the English AND/OR Simplified Chinese Language only.
- I. Dates and Times. All dates and times relevant to this Agreement or its performance shall be computed based on the date and time observed in the city of the Registered office of the Company
- A. In the event that Company suspects breach of any of the terms and conditions of this Agreement:
- A. i. Company can immediately, without any notification and without assigning any reasons, suspend / terminate the Customers’ access to all Company Products and Services and the Company system.
- A. ii. The Customer will be immediately liable for any damages caused by any breach of any of the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
- A. Any notice or other communication required or permitted to be delivered to Company under this Agreement shall be in writing unless otherwise specified and shall be deemed properly delivered, when sent to Company’s contact address specified in the Customer Control Panel or on the Hostvento Website by registered mail or courier. Any communication shall be deemed to have been validly and effectively given, on the date of receiving such communication, if such date is a Business Day and such delivery was made prior to 17:30 hours local time, and otherwise on the next Business Day.
- B. Any notice or other communication to be delivered to Company via email under this agreement shall be deemed to have been properly delivered if sent to its Legal Contact mentioned in the Customer Control Panel or on the Hostvento Website.
- C. Any notice or other communication required or permitted to be delivered to the Customer under this Agreement shall be deemed properly delivered, given and received when delivered to email address or contact address of the Customer in the Company system Database.
- D. Other than those notices mentioned in this agreement, Company is NOT required to communicate with the Customer in any respect about services provided under this agreement. As a convenience to the Customer, Company may proactively send notices about aspects with regards to services rendered under this Agreement, however these notices may be discontinued by Company at any time.
ACCEPTABLE USAGE POLICIES
This Appendix A covers the terms of access to the Company system. Any violation of these terms will constitute a breach of agreement, and grounds for immediate termination of this Agreement.
- ACCESS TO Company system
(1) Company may in its ABSOLUTE and UNFETTERED SOLE DISCRETION, temporarily suspend Customers’ access to the Company system in the event of significant degradation of the Company system, or at any time Company may deem necessary.
(2) Company may in its ABSOLUTE and UNFETTERED SOLE DISCRETION make modifications to the Company system from time to time.
(3) Access to the Company system is controlled by authentication information provided by Company. Company is not responsible for any action in the Company system that takes place using this authentication information whether authorized or not.
(4) Company is not responsible for any action in the Company system by a Customer
(5) Customer will not attempt to hack, crack, gain unauthorized access, misuse or engage in any practice that may hamper operations of the Company system including, without Limitation temporary / permanent slow down of the Company system, damage to data, software, operating system, applications, hardware components, network connectivity or any other hardware / software that constitute the Company system and architecture needed to continue operation thereof.
(6) Customer will not send or cause the sending of repeated unreasonable network requests to the Company system or establish repeated unreasonable connections to the Company system. Company will in its ABSOLUTE and UNFETTERED SOLE DISCRETION decide what constitutes as a reasonable number of requests or connections.
(7) Customer will take reasonable measures and precautions to ensure secrecy of authentication information.
(8) Customer will take reasonable precautions to protect Company system Data from misuse, unauthorized access or disclosure, alteration, or destruction.
(9) Company shall not be responsible for damage caused due to the compromise of your Authentication information in any manner OR any authorized/unauthorized use of the Authentication Information.
(10) Company shall not be liable for any damages due to downtime or interruption of Company system for any duration and any cause whatsoever.
(11) Company shall have the right to temporarily or permanently suspend access of a Customer to the Company system if Company in its ABSOLUTE and UNFETTERED SOLE DISCRETION suspects misuse of the access to the Company system, or learns of any possible misuse that has occurred, or will occur with respect to a Customer.
(12) Company and Service Providers reserve the right to, in their sole discretion, reject any request, network connection, e-mail, or message, to, or passing through, Company system
- Terms of USAGE OF Company system
(1) Customer, or its contractors, employees, directors, officers, representatives, agents and affiliates and Customers, either directly or indirectly, shall not use or permit use of the Company system or an Order, directly or indirectly, in violation of any federal, state or local rule, regulation or law, or for any unlawful purpose, or in a manner injurious to Company, Service Providers or their Resellers, Customers and Customers, or their reputation, including but not limited to the following activities –
(1) Usenet spam (off-topic, bulk posting/cross-posting, advertising in non-commercial newsgroups, etc.)
(2) Posting a single article or substantially similar articles to an excessive number of newsgroups (i.e., more than 2-3) or posting of articles which are off-topic (i.e., off-topic according to the newsgroup charter or the article provokes complaints from the readers of the newsgroup for being off-topic)
(3) Sending unsolicited mass e-mails (i.e., to more than 10 individuals, generally referred to as spamming) which provokes complaints from any of the recipients; or engaging in spamming from any provider
(4) Offering for sale or otherwise enabling access to software products that facilitate the sending of unsolicited e-mail or facilitate the assembling of multiple e-mail addresses (“spamware”)
(5) Advertising, transmitting, linking to, or otherwise making available any software, program, product, or service that is designed to violate these terms, including but not limited to the facilitation of the means to spam, initiation of pinging, flooding, mailbombing, denial of service attacks, and piracy of software
(6) Harassment of other individuals utilizing the Internet after being asked to stop by those individuals, a court, a law-enforcement agency and/or Company
(7) Impersonating another user or entity or an existing company/user/service or otherwise falsifying one’s identity for fraudulent purposes in e-mail, Usenet postings, on IRC, or with any other Internet service, or for the purpose of directing traffic of said user or entity elsewhere
(8) Pointing to or otherwise directing traffic to, directly or indirectly, any material that, in the sole opinion of Company, is associated with spamming, bulk e-mail, e-mail harvesting, warez (or links to such material), is in violation of copyright law, or contains material judged, in the sole opinion of Company, to be threatening or obscene or inappropriate
(9) Engaging in or solicit illegal activities, or to conduct any other activity that infringes the rights of Company, Service Providers or any other third party
(11) Transmitting Unsolicited Commercial e-mail (UCE)
(12) Transmitting bulk e-mail
(13) Being listed, or, in our sole opinion is about to be listed, in any Spam Blacklist or DNS Blacklist
(14) Posting bulk Usenet/newsgroup articles
(15) Denial of Service attacks of any kind
(16) Excessive use of any web service obtained under this agreement beyond reasonable limits as determined by the Company in its sole discretion
(17) Copyright or trademark infringement
(18) Unlawful or illegal activities of any kind
(19) Promoting net abuse in any manner (providing software, tools or information which enables, facilitates or otherwise supports net abuse)
(20) Causing loss or creating service degradation for other users whether intentional or inadvertent.
(21) Distributing chain letters
(22) Sending large or multiple files or messages to a single recipient with malicious intent
(23) Cross-posting articles to an excessive number of, or inappropriate, newsgroups, forums, mailing lists or websites
(24) Phishing (identity theft), pharming, distribution of virus or malware, child pornography, Fast Flux techniques, running Botnet command and control, network attacks, money laundering schemes (Ponzi, Pyramid, Money Mule, etc.), illegal pharmaceutical distribution
(25) Referencing an Company system provided service or an Order within a spam email
(26) Hosting, transmitting, providing, publishing, or storing illegal content, including but not limited to the following material, information, messages, data or images:
(1) libelous or defamatory content
(2) content that violates any privacy right
(3) content which threatens physical harm or property damage
(4) content which is obscene, pornographic, salacious, explicitly erotic or offensive
(5) content that violates applicable intellectual property laws or regulations, including but not limited to, the transmission of copyrighted material or trade secrets and the infringement of patents and trademarks
(6) content which violates any export, re-export or import laws and regulations of any applicable jurisdiction
(7) hacker programs or archives, “warez”, passwords or “cracks”
(8) internet relay chat servers (“IRCs”) IRC bots
(9) any content which Company in its sole discretion determines as illegal, unlawful, or otherwise inappropriate
(2) Company in its sole discretion will determine what constitutes as violation of appropriate usage including but not limited to all of the above.
(3) Data in the Company system Database cannot be used for any purpose other than those listed below, except if explicit written permission has been obtained from Company:-
- To perform services contemplated under this agreement; and
- To communicate with Company on any matter pertaining to Company or its services
PAYMENT TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- ADVANCE ACCOUNT
(1) Prior to purchasing any Company Products, the Customer shall maintain an Advance Account with Company.
(2) As and when, the Customer purchases Company Products, the Customer’s Advance Account balance shall be reduced as per the then current pricing of that Company Product as mentioned in the Customer Control Panel or on the Hostvento Website or during the ordering process.
(3) Company shall maintain a record of Customer’s Advance Account balance, which shall be accessible by the Customer. If the Customer’s Advance Account balance is insufficient for processing any Order then that Order may not be processed.
(4) The Advance Account will maintain the Customer Credit in both the Accounting Currency and Selling Currency of the Company’s choice. Company has the right to modify the currency at anytime.
(5) Any negative balance in the Customer’s Advance Account will be immediately payable. If a Customer does not remedy a negative balance in their account within 24 hours, Company has the right to terminate this agreement with immediate effect and without any notice. Upon such termination or otherwise Company shall continue to have the right to initiate any legal proceedings against the Customer to recover any negative balance in the Customer’s Advance Account.
(6) Company shall have the right to set-off any payment received from the Customer, or Sub-Customer, or Lower Tier Sub-Customer, or Customer against any negative balance in the Customer’s Advance Account.
(7) Any discrepancy, mistake, error in the credit / debit / amount in the Customer Transactions / Advance Account maybe corrected by Company at anytime
- PAYMENT TERMS
(1) Company will accept payments from the Customer only by means specified in the Customer Control Panel
(2) Company will credit all payments received to the Customers Advance Account after deducting all bank charges, processing charges and any other charges which Company may choose to levy upon its sole discretion, within reasonable time of receiving the credit in Company’s Account. The exchange rate will be determined by Company through a reasonable source. The exchange rate determined by Company shall be undisputable.
(3) It is the Customer’s responsibility to provide the Customer Username to Company to be credited for the payment. The absence of the Customer Username along with reasonable information will delay the corresponding credit to the Advance Account.
(4) In the event that the Customer charges back a payment made via Credit Card or the payment instrument sent by the Customer bounces due to Lack of Funds or any other Reason, then
(1) Company may immediately suspend Customers’ access to the Company system
(2) Company has the right to terminate this agreement with immediate effect and without any notice.
(3) Company in its ABSOLUTE and UNFETTERED SOLE DISCRETION may delete, suspend, deny, cancel, modify, take ownership of or transfer any or all of the Orders placed by the Customer, as well as stop / suspend / delete / transfer any Orders currently being processed.
(4) Company in its ABSOLUTE and UNFETTERED SOLE DISCRETION may Transfer all Orders placed by the Customer to any other Customer, or under Company’s account.
(5) Company in its ABSOLUTE and UNFETTERED SOLE DISCRETION may levy reasonable additional charges for the processing of the Charge-back / Payment Reversal in addition to actual costs of the same.
(6) Any negative balance in the Customers Advance Account shall become immediately payable
(7) Company shall have the right to initiate any legal proceedings against the Customer to recover any such liabilities.
- PRICING TERMS
(1) All pricing in this Agreement as well as every Customer Product Agreement Extension refers to the price at which the Customer may Purchase the corresponding Company Product. This is excluding taxes, surcharges or any other costs.
(2) Company may at any time change the price of any Company Product with reasonable notification to the Customer.
- REFUNDS AND REIMBURSEMENT TERMS
(1) All Clear Balance pending in the Advance Account maybe reimbursed fully to the Customer, on request of the Customer. Such Request must be sent to Company in the manner prescribed by Company.
(2) All bank charges applicable and a reasonable processing fee will be deducted from this amount. All Refunds and Reimbursements will take up to 14 Business Days from the date of receipt of the request, to process.
(3) Company will not be responsible for any differences in the reimbursement amount due to Fluctuation in International Currency rates. Company will determine in its sole discretion appropriate conversion rates for currency exchange
(4) Company will not refund any amount that has already been debited to the Customers Advance Account under any circumstances.
(5) All refunds will be made through the same mode as the Customer’s mode of payment.